Skip to content
- one PCIe x16 input
- two SlimSAS 8i outputs
- redrivers boost the gen4(3/2/1) signal and enable longer traces/links/cables or fix unstable/crashing PCIe gen4 links
- uses 8* DS160PR410
4* DS160PR810 redrivers - up to 18dB boost at gen4
this revision is 5mm taller then the previous one due to the different chip used
- per lane configurable via i2c EEPROM
- medium gain initial configuration will be setup (level 9, 12.6dB)
- comes with an USB to i2c programming tool
- can work in x16, x8x8 , x8x4x4. x4x4x8 and x4x4x4x4x modes
- 3D file can be downloaded here: https://a360.co/3mS5NsV
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.