Skip to content
- one PCIe x16 input
- two SlimSAS 8i outputs
- redrivers boost the gen4(3/2/1) signal and enable longer traces/links/cables or fix unstable/crashing PCIe gen4 links
- uses 8*
DS160PR410 SN75LVPE4410 redrivers - up to 18dB boost at gen4
per lane configurable via i2c EEPROM
- due to component shortage this revision is not programmable
medium gain initial configuration will be setup
- preset to gain level 6 (9.8dB), 8 (11.3dB) or 10 (13.6dB)
comes with an USB to i2c programming tool
- can work in x16, x8x8 , x8x4x4. x4x4x8 and x4x4x4x4x modes
- 3D file can be downloaded here: https://a360.co/3dyXLk5
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.